Was that Bornred fool banned from the board? If so, why's he allowed back posting as Da796? Shouldn't he get the same treatment as PacEaterHokieManGymBirdMonster?
Was that Bornred fool banned from the board? If so, why's he allowed back posting as Da796? Shouldn't he get the same treatment as PacEaterHokieManGymBirdMonster?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was that Bornred fool banned from the board? If so, why's he allowed back posting as Da796? Shouldn't he get the same treatment as PacEaterHokieManGymBirdMonster? </div></div>
Formermemberswhowedontmentionanymore?
I miss Drunky McDrunkard.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
let me check, and if he's been banned, he'll be gone again
I checked and there is no active ban against Bornred?
neither of those names have any special notes with their names. So, I'm not sure if Bornred was ever banned.
that name was registered in 2005, and DA 796 was registered in 2006.. same person
Bookmarks